Payroll Services - Managing a payroll is one of the most crucial but also one of the most challenging tasks that a business faces today, and the more complicated your payroll requirements become, the more sense it makes to outsource this function to the professionals. PR Niven & Company has a team of payroll specialists who are experienced in providing customised, full-function outsourced payroll services, human resources management and statutory reporting for medium to large businesses.
The constantly changing legislative requirements dictated by the South African Revenue Service (SARS) increasingly complicates employee salaries and benefits, placing an onerous and time consuming administrative burden on organisations whose responsibility it is to issue payments effectively and on schedule.
Utilising advanced payroll software and an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of tax and labour regulations, PR Niven & Company allows companies to leverage our payroll expertise to reduce costs and minimise risks by avoiding the penalties that can result from errors and non-compliance.
By outsourcing your payroll to PR Niven & Company, you can rest assured knowing that your employees will be paid correctly and on time while eliminating internal administrative headaches leaving you to focus on your core business operations.
Our Payroll Services
We offer a wide range of outsourced payroll functions, which includes the following:
- Once off set-up
- Changes to employee information
- Payroll processing
- Administration relating to appointments and terminations
- Bi-annual IRP5 reconciliation and submission to SARS
- Annual IRP5 reconciliation and submission to SARS
- Leave administration
- Payroll reconciliation
- Printing and distribution of payslips
- Maintenance of records
- Process, reconcile, provide reports and produce related payroll information
- Assist on matters relating to employee benefits, e.g. fringe benefits and salary structures
- Completion and submission of PAYE/UIF/SDL returns
- U-filing submission and maintenance
- Workmen's Compensation return completion and submission
Last Updated 27th September 2016