PR Niven & Company is a full-service accounting firm in South Africa, dedicated to providing specialised accounting, auditing, consulting and tax services for small to medium sized businesses.
Founded on the principles of sound and credible financial practices, our experienced and professional team of chartered accountants and registered auditors strive to provide the highest level of integrity and professional advice to ensure our clients' financial wellbeing.
Over the years, the firm has advanced from being a traditional accounting practice to now offering various specialised accounting services.
- Auditing and independent review of financial statements
- Reporting on the financial statements of close corporations
- Maintaining accounting records of business entities
- Management consulting, strategic planning and implementation
- Preparing cash flow statements and financial information for banks and other financial institutions
- Payroll services
- Completion and submission of VAT and Workmen's Compensation returns
- Completion of personal and corporate income tax returns
- Annual submission and completion of Employment Equity forms
- Advising on computer systems, their installations and implementation
- Business Intelligent Centre financial report writing from Pastel accounting
- Valuation of companies and shareholdings
- Formation of companies and trusts, registration for VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL and Workmen's Compensation
- Advising on implication of income tax legislation, capital gains tax and VAT
South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) is the principal accountancy body in South Africa and one of the leading Institutes in the world. It plays an influential role in a highly dynamic business sector.
South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT)
The South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT) is a non-profit association representing the interests of tax professionals throughout the regions of South Africa. SAIT's primary mission is to uphold professional standards in the industry to ensure a consistent level of ethics and integrity, as well as to promote the tax industry and its members.