- About Us
- Accounting Services
- Consulting Services
- Secretarial Services
- Contact Us
SARS Tax Season
1 July 2015 is the start of the annual Individual SARS Tax Return season which requires individuals to submit their ITR12. (Income Tax Return document) to enable SARS to calculate tax on the individual's taxable income and tax-deductible expenses which could result in tax refunds in some cases.
Please keep these following Tax return deadlines 2015 in mind:
- 30 September 2015 annual/postal submissions
- 27 November 2015 - At a SARS branch (non-provisional)
- 27 November 2015 - Tax Return eFiling (non-provisional)
- 29 January 2016 - Provisional taxpayers via eFiling
Paying SARS - Good News for Businesses
It is almost certain that you will experience a dispute regarding the SARS facts and laws surrounding a transaction would occur between yourself and SARS at some stage. As you may or may not be aware, SARS follows the 'Pay now argue later a principle which is firmly embedded in section 164 of the Tax Administration Act This has the effect that should you dispute a portion of your tax liability by objecting to your assessment as calculated by SARS, you would still have to pay the disputed tax while waiting for the dispute to be sorted out and it can take more than a year for some disputes to be resolved.
SARS seizes 80kg cocaine at Beit Bridge
Pretoria 7 December 2013 80kg cocaine seized at Beit Bridge.
SARS Customs Procedures: Guidelines for International Media on the Importation and Declaration of Equipment for News Reporting
JOHANNESBURG, 7 December 2013 - The South African Revenue Service (SARS) has been requested by Government to explain Customs procedures and requirements for international media who intend visiting South Africa to report on the funeral of former President Nelson Mandela and related events.
President Jacob Zuma signs the Employment Tax Incentive Bill into law
19 December 2013 - Issued by SARS on behalf of National Treasury: President Jacob Zuma yesterday signed the Employment Tax Incentive Act No 26 of 2013, making into law an initiative that will complement government's measures (as listed in the Youth Employment Accord) to create jobs for young workers and those in special economic zones.
- Fin24.com | Are classic cars a good investment?
- Fin24.com | Funding issue still the biggest stumbling block to NHI – legal expert
- Fin24.com | What Cape Town property owners should learn from Johannesburg valuation hikes – experts
- Fin24.com | Insurance: What is the difference between voidance and cancellation?